Saturday 1 November 2014

Week #334 Marzena's DT Week with Inspired by Stamping

Happy November Sketchers!  It is Marzena's design team week and she has arranged a great sponsor...


Inspired by Stamping
is a stamp company based in Australia, that offers an array of clear stamp sets. We have a variety of sentiment and image stamps that are well designed and of high quality. We know that aligning the company with enthusiastic craft

manufacturers and blogs will allow us to spread the name of Inspired by Stamping more effectively. 

Please visit us at our FB page and Pinterest board.

IBS has generously offered a $20 gift certificate to the winner of this week's sketch challenge.

Here is sketch #334

November Guest Designer:
Joanna Munster



Hi my name is Joanna Munster! 
I am the owner/designer/illustrator of Inspired by Stamping. 
I started crafting 14 years ago when I started capturing my daughter’s special moments with scrapbooking. I quickly fell in love with all things crafty including cross stitch, crocheting, knitting, drawing, jewelry making but my love has always been towards the paper craft industry. 
It is a place where I can lose myself in creating for hours.   
Almost 5 years ago, my hubby, myself and our three children moved from the United States to Australia. While waiting for my working visa, I started drawing and paper crafting full time with my blog. One of my dear friends suggested that I make a stamp set with one of my drawings and this is where Inspired by Stamping started. I love every moment of working in this industry from the beautiful women and men that I meet daily, to the amazing designs that I see with an Inspired by Stamping set.

Please take a look at this beautiful Joanna's card based on this week's sketch:



Inspiration from the Design Team...

Marzena


Debra


Niki




Cathy


Carla


Lesley
(with apologies for horrible lighting for the photograph)



We would love it if you joined us this week!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for another fun Sketch to use this week!!!! Love all the DT creations!!!! Hugs, Heidi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in the fun!