Friday 25 September 2009

Another sad day for Sketch Saturday :(

I'm very sad today, now that I need to tell you all that Sandra has decided to leave our design team :(
Sandra has thought long and hard about this decision and although she doesn't want to leave us, she feels she must as she is a very busy Mum and now that her 2 youngest have started school, she is a lot more busier than she realised, and of course her children are her priority, we all understand this.
She chose to let me know while we are selecting the new DT line-up as it will be easier to choose one extra DT member at this time, even though I decided to choose 2 extra members instead, as the entries are so excellent!
I asked Sandra to help us choose the new DT members, which she agreed to do, and I very much appreciate this, as it's a tough job!

This coming Saturday's challenge (#70) will be Sandra's last DT card for Sketch Saturday :(
We were all very sorry to hear that Sandra is leaving, but she has promised to keep in touch, and will take part in our challenges when she can. She will be eligible to win the prizes now too! :)

Sandra... we will all miss you terribly, THANK YOU for everything you have done which has made Sketch Saturday as popular as it is today.

love & hugs from all of your friends on the DT xx

4 comments:

  1. Oh that is sad news, Sandra was one of the first ladies I came across when I started blogging in January and she has been truly inspirational. She will be hard to replace so can understand why you want two! Good Luck Sandra and enjoy your beautiful twins.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what sad news. Sandra's SS creations are always so beautiful and inspiring, so she will be sorely missed. Lots of love and luck to you Sandra! Take care! Hugs, Sem xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really sad news for you ladies of the DT....especially because you have been working together for such a long time.
    I wish Sandra all the best with her children en I understand how busy you get with your children, because I have to children too who go to school but mine are in that age that they can do a lot themselfs.
    But for you ladies it really is very sad that Sandra made this choice.
    Hugs Terry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I'm so sorry to hear this, I absolutely adore Sandras creations!!Heres wishing you all the best Sandra, and enjoy spending more time with your family!!!
    Paula xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in the fun!